When: May 4, 2019
Check-In & Warm-Ups: 10:00 am
Kick-off: 11:00 am
Where: Atlanta Silverbacks Park
3200 Atlanta Silverbacks Way, Atlanta, GA 30340
• Adult Tournament (Ages 18 & up eligible to play)
• All-Male & Co-Ed Divisions
• 7 v 7
• 14 max on roster
• Minimum 2 games per team guaranteed
• Games shall consist of two 15 minute halves separated by a 5 minute halftime period.
Tournament Rules (Subject to Change)
Age and Eligibility
• The registration deadline and age cut-off date is April 19, 2019.
• Players must be 18 years of age or older.
• Only players who have signed the waiver form are eligible to play. Players playing without proper paperwork, as well as the team captain, are subject to suspension.
• Only players who are on the roster and are age eligible for the division in which a team is registered may play. If the eligibility of a player is challenged, the team must present proper identification to verify that player’s eligibility. Any ineligible players will not be allowed to play.
• Each team will designate a captain or a team manager, he/she will be responsible for the actions of his/her team and the team fans.
• Fourteen will be the maximum number of players on a team roster. Seven players on the field at one time, five minimum to play.
• No player can be registered on two different teams.
• Each team is responsible for providing a soccer ball for the game.
• 2 games guaranteed
• The game shall consist of two 15 min. halves separated by a 5 minute halftime period.
• Results from Round Robin games will be scored as:
3 points for a WIN
1 point for a TIE
0 points for a LOSS
• Five (5) players are required for each team for a match to start and finish.
• Sliding tackles are NOT allowed.
• Unlimited substitutions from either team may occur at any dead ball situation, but players must get the referees attention and enter and exit at the mid-field only.
Five Yard Rule
• In all dead ball situations, defending players must stand at least five yards away from the ball.
• All dead ball kicks (free kicks, goal kicks) are indirect with exception of corners and penalty kicks.
• All the members of the teams shall wear the same color shirt.
• Numbers on the back of the uniform are NOT required.
• ALL players are required to wear shin guards.
• NO bracelets, earrings, necklaces allowed on players during the game.
• Players wearing a cast will not be permitted to play.
• Knee braces are okay at the discretion of the referee.
• All teams must bring two t-shirts: one dark and one white.
• Size 5 Ball for games must be used.
• If a Semi Final or Final game is tied at the end of the game, each team will alternate taking three penalty kicks, if the teams are still tied at the end of these kicks, each team will alternate one kick each until there is a winner.
• In the event of a tie within a division the following criteria shall be used to determine who advances:
• Head to head competition. In the event of a tie among more than 2 teams, this criterion will not be considered.
• Most wins.
• Greater net goal difference, with a maximum of +4 and a minimum of -4 for any one game.
• Least number of goals allowed. There is no limit on the number of goals that will be counted to determine this tiebreaker.
• Most goals, with a maximum of 4 per game.
• Coin toss.
Players and Fan Conduct
• Players, coaches, and spectators are expected to conduct themselves in a responsible and respectful manner, displays of temper, dissent, foul language or degrading remarks against referees or other players or spectators WILL NOT be tolerated and at the discretion of the tournament committee, those players or spectators could be asked to leave the venue.
• Players or coaches ejected from a game (Red Card) by the referee must leave sight and sound of the field and shall serve a minimum one game suspension from their next game.
Players receiving a caution (Yellow Card) by the referee will be required to sub-out immediately, and will be allowed to sub back in at the next stoppage of the game.
• NO smoking allowed in the venue.
• THERE WILL BE NO PROTESTS ALLOWED.
• If a team is not ready to play 5 min. after the scheduled game time the win will be awarded to the opposing team.
• In case of inclement weather, the Tournament Committee will have the authority to change the duration or format of any game.
• Under no circumstances whatsoever will the Tournament Committee be responsible for any expenses (including entry fee) incurred by any team. This includes a situation where the Tournament or any game is cancelled in whole or part.
• The Tournament Committee interpretation of the rules shall be final.
• The Tournament Committee reserves the right to decide on all matters pertaining to this tournament.
• Unless otherwise stated, Official FIFA rules govern tournament play.
• Tournament bracket will be posted on the tournament website.
• Play will start May 4, 2019 at 11:00 am Rain or shine event.
• No refunds due to team forfeit, withdrawal or inclement weather.